Friday, October 17, 2008

I am on a roll...

3 posts in 2 days! I guess our lives are more "blog-worthy" when we have family visiting. Soon I will be all caught up.

A few days ago, we picked out our pumpkins for this year. It made me think about last October.
Here are 2 pictures of Elena at the pumpkin patch this year:
2 similar poses in 2007:
Thank goodness she grew some more hair. Seriously though, the time flies. Below are some more 2008 pumpkin patch pictures. It is always great to spend time together and it's especially nice to have traditions. I LOVE holidays!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I also am super glad she grew more hair, because you are my favorite crafting buddy!! That Punkin Patch looks super cute, so you will have to tell me where you went. I just love Halloween!

Bernice Madsen said...

Ohhhh, such super cute pictures!! Love, love, love them! :o) You guys are looking so good and so happy! We miss you!

Barbie said...

Pumpkin patches and kids are my all-time favorite pictures. So fun to see!!

Have a great fall - my favorite time of year.

Felisha Funn said...

Thanks for the post.. I miss the fall and holidays for that matter, out here on the island there isn't much of that.. you guys are so cute!!

The Cannon Family said...

What a cute little family! I'm so glad to hear from you again - it's been forever. Your little girl is adorable! Looks like you guys are having fun. Gabe is a January baby, too. I guess we decided we like January birthdays - you're right, there are lots of pros as far as the end going by quickly and having more time to lose weight before summer! Erik is actually hoping this one will be a December baby so we can get the tax break (such a guy way of looking at it) :)
Kristi doesn't have a blog, but Melissa does. It is: http://brandvoldfamily.blogspot.com