Monday, January 26, 2009

5 Things I Like About Today...so far

This tag seemed easy and quick enough, so I thought I would actually participate. :) Thanks, Amy, for helping me to think about a few little things that I am grateful for today.
  1. I have taken the first step to repainting the masterbath - I bought a little can of sample paint.
  2. Elena's bedtime prayer was super cute: She blessed the missionaries and Daddy and she said, "Thank you for many opportunities." She pays such close attention to what we say.
  3. I updated the blog a little (new background and added some links).
  4. I got to make chocolate chip cookies with 4 great kids today (Izzy, Abbi, Caleb, and Elena).
  5. I tried out my "Dry Shampoo" spray last night before bed and woke up to good, clean hair.
Hmmmm, I guess I will tag Kristin, my mom, Bernice, Megan, and Tara because I think that they will actually do it. Everyone else is welcome to as well!

1 comment:

Bernice Madsen said...

Whoa, that is so cool that I got tagged by you. This is honestly the very, very first tag I've ever gotten in the blog world! :o) So thank you! I feel so special! :o)