That's right! I'm pregnant and we found out today that we are having a boy. I'm very excited to starting buying boy clothes, bedding, pick out a paint color, etc. There's so much to do. I guess it's a good thing we have 5 months to work out all that stuff. I'm due June 30th.
I wish I had a great belly picture to download, but I just really started to show recently and I don't have one yet. I'll try to take one tomorrow or Sunday when I am actually wearing makeup and have my hair done. Only the best for you guys. ;) Maybe I'll also take the time to scan in a couple of our many ultrasound pics.
The sonographer was so nice. She was pointing out tons of medical things to Dan (different veins, arteries, and junk like that) and I would just ask, "And that looks good, right?" She was so nice in fact that she nonchalantly switched halfway through and started doing a 3D ultrasound. It was very cool! It's definitely too early to say who he looks like or anything like that, but it was amazing to see his little face and hands!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Yay a baby brother and a new nephew for me!! Congrats! See you soon. :)
Congrats! How exciting! So fun to have a boy and a girl. People always say to me - oh, you're so lucky to have one of each, now you can be done! I just smile :o) Hope you're feeling well!
You KNOW I'm excited!!! Yeah for baby BOYS!!!!!!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys!! Cant wait to see pictures of the baby's room? Will he be Dan Jr? LOL
Congratulations! I love baby boys! I hope you're feeling well. I'm so excited for you guys!
YAY! I had no idea! Boys are sooo fun! And I am so excited because we will be back Just IN TIME! Congratulations you guys!
I am so excited for the three of you!! I hate that I live so far away, that I can't be part of the excitement. Have a safe trip to Dad and Mom's
Love ya,
Kathie
WOW!!! Congrats! How fun to have 1 of each now!!!
Post a Comment