Granny (my mom) is pretty happy to have a second grandchild...
...and a third. My brother Andy and his wife had a baby girl on the 30th: Ariana. I'm not sure when I'll get to meet her (they live pretty far away), but I am super excited to have a new niece! Here is a picture of little Ariana:
Proud papa with Kevin:
His going home from the hospital outfit. He also wore this yesterday and it was quite a tight fit. I can't believe that he is going to outgrow things so quickly. He is already too big for size "Newborn" diapers. Elena wore those for at least 2 months.
This is the same "push nurse" that I had with Elena. Her name is Shelma and she is AWESOME. I was so psyched when she came in to start her shift Sunday morning. To my left is the doctor that delivered Kevin (along with Dan): Dr. Thompson.
Adam (my little bro) didn't get to see Elena until she was 5 months old. This is, therefore, his first time ever holding a newborn. He was a natural.

Proud papa with Kevin:Elena's been really good with the transition so far.


4 comments:
Congrats, Emma! He is so adorable!!
Question: I noticed that you had one of those little things with the sides on them to hold the baby (the pic where he wiggle out of his clothes-cute!). Are those worth getting? I thought of getting one, but didn't know if it is a waste. Let me know.
Congratulations!!! We just heard on Sunday from Mary Carol that you and Andy had your babies. I found your blog off of Lori's. He is adorable. We are excited to expect ours in the next few weeks, but still struggling with the name. Hope all goes well.
Love, Kathryn (and Michael)
www.mkhawks.blogspot.com
Congratulations! He is a gorgeous baby, and Emma, you look amazing! I'm so excited for you guys. That story about his name was so sweet.
Post a Comment