Earlier today:
I have to apologize for the fact that you can't see Kevin's face sometimes. Whenever he sees the camera, he stops whatever he is doing and just stares, so I had to hold the camera to the side. I didn't realize that he couldn't be seen when I lifted my knees. Don't worry, you can still tell how amazingly cute he is.
Here's a bonus video of Kevin "talking" on September 13th. I really wish I could do these videos without me talking and making noises, but that's the best way to get a reaction from him. Sorry folks. :) I'll try to put up videos and pictures more regularly for the family (especially grandparents) to see him as he grows.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a charmer! I just want to squeeze him!
My how he's grown! he is so cute sweet smiles, i wish i could hold him and squeeze him. Felisha's little Beckett is so cute. Kevin and Beckett will met in Dec. how cool is that.Cameras will be everywhere i'm sure. Love you all so much. Oh, and happy birthday my Daniel!
Post a Comment