I haven't been able to add anything to the blog in a while because I usually write my posts in the evenings, but lately Dan's been going to bed super early (the computer is the bedroom). For the past 2 weeks, he has had to be at the hospital at 5 am everyday. Even on the weekends. He's really enjoying his surgery rotation despite the 14 hour days. There's six more weeks left. It'll be interesting to see what he will specialize in. He has liked most of the rotations that he's had so far - pediatrics and surgery have been his favorites. Anyway - so here are some of the Halloweeny things that we did this month:
We had so much fun visiting the Hymas'. Elena had liked decorating these ghost cookies, and I loved eating them. They're Nutter Butters dipped in white chocolate. Kristin has so many great Halloween ideas.

Looks like Will is enjoying eating them too!

The whole family at the
pumpkin patch.
Maybe next year, we'll ask someone
else to take our picture:

Elena was a BIG fan of the wagons at the pumpkin patch this year.

These cupcakes were awesome! I never found out who made them. The mouth and ears were a cut up marshmallow. The maker even did little teeth in the mouth!

We had dinner at the Jacksons right before
Trick or Treating. Kevin was our little elefante this year:

Check out Elena in 2007:

Tenemos dos animales ahora:
4 comments:
Great pictures! What cute kiddos!
Love,
Granny
xoxoxoxox
Love the elephant! So cute... and those cupcakes looked amazing.
So my mom and I were just commenting on how cute the kids are and how much they look like Dan, and Nathan jumps in and says "kids? Dan has more than one"? So the return missionary is still catching up LOL!! You all look great, Halloween looks like it was a blast. love ya guys!
Post a Comment