Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Lake

Dan is very busy with school and studying, and on days-off, we generally end up playing games at the home or going to my parents However, we do occasionally get out and do fun things with just the 4 of us. Don't believe me? I have proof!
Dan got a child bike seat for Christmas, so we went on a run/bike ride around a nearby lake. We didn't do the whole 7 miles (hah!), but we had a lot of fun and it was a beautiful day. We even switched for a while I got to ride with Elena while he ran with Kevin. Elena insisted that we switch back though because "Daddy goes faster."
When we asked her what her favorite part of the morning was, she said, "Throwing rocks at the lake." I wasn't surprised since she asked us to stop and let her throw rocks a dozen times. How beautiful is my sweet boy?!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like a great day. Elena looks overjoyed; Kevin looks very content.

Love,
Granny
xoxoxoxox

Brianne Serrano said...

I would just love to get my hands/camera on that baby!