Thursday, February 25, 2010

February fun!

Caleb and Elena after the preschool Valentine's Day party. They had a good time and loved looking at (and eating) their valentines. If you look carefully, you can see traces of Caleb's Harry Potter glasses that he "wears" everyday. He is such a cute and fun boy!
Kevin scoots! What a big boy! Now that he's moving, I really have to watch him carefully. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. This has not been a good time for my vacuum to break. I have to use my little Dust Buster to get lint/etc. off the carpet. (Hopefully Dan will get a chance to take a look at it this weekend. He's a good handyman.)
My sister Bethany made this awesome sampler for Kevin, and my mom and I recently framed and hung it. Didn't she do a great job? I love it! Thanks, BB.
Thanks so much for ironing it, Mom. I was worried I would screw it up. It just looks perfect in his room.
Kevin really enjoyed seeing himself in the mirror of the toddler area at one of the local children's museums. I think you get a chance to see a little bit of scooting in this video too.

More museum pics: He needed some support to stay upright, but I can't believe he was big enough to sit on this with both feet touching the floor! He enjoyed himself.
Playing dress up!
In the built-it room:

4 comments:

Mom said...

Awww. Just too cute!

Love,
Granny
xoxoxoxo

Ty & Andi said...

what day do you go to the museum? we would love to come!

Barbie said...

Oh my gosh. That video left me in stitches. He was sooo into that other little friend!

auntie barbie

Jenny said...

Hi Emma
Thanks for the call.
The kids have grown so much.
Tell Elena hello from EJ