We paid $4.50 each for this shoe rental, but at least they were cute. I think we need sport matching footwear more often.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Dan's week off
Dan had a vacation week at the end of August. We had a great date for our 9th anniversary on the 22nd (P.F. Chang's, shopping, and a movie with free babysitting). As a family we spent the rest of the week at the beach, Busch Gardens, bowling, and at home during two very rainy/hurricane-y days. Below are the best pictures from the week, but first: Awww, all 3 kids together.





After her last dance class (watch the video in my last post), I took her to the ice cream store next door. I let her get the chocolate dipped cone in sprinkles and everything. I don't think I've ever had one of those.
I figured that you guys have seen enough beach pictures of us, but this one was so random. Elena wondered what it was like to lay face down in the sand.
And then Kevin wanted to try it too, but he didn't quite figure it out.
We walked right by some free brochures and the kids each wanted one. They loved the maps in the back and "directed" us on our way back to the car and as we drove home.

Evidently, this how Kevin bowls:
We paid $4.50 each for this shoe rental, but at least they were cute. I think we need sport matching footwear more often.
We loved having Dan around so much and look forward to his next week off (5 days for Christmas). Right now he's working a full 80 hours each week. He comes home with just enough energy to run around and play with the kids for a bit before we do the bedtime routine. He's working so hard and enjoying his job. We could not be more proud of him!
We paid $4.50 each for this shoe rental, but at least they were cute. I think we need sport matching footwear more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Um that video of Kevin was hilarious!
Post a Comment