We took a field trip to this same fire station when I was in kindergarten, so I thought it would be cool for Elena to have the same foggy memories as me 25 years from now. Also, since I couldn't remember very much from my first fire station visit, I was honestly interested to see what it was like. They gave us a tour of the living quarters, gym, office, etc and then we went downstairs to the garage and they showed the kids all the features of the truck. The firefighters were so great to take the time to answer all the kids' (and moms') questions and to give some safety tips too.
This was, of course, all of the kids' favorite part. Apparently this is the only station in the city with a pole because almost all of the other ones are only one story.


1 comment:
BIG preschool! Holy cow. Are you crazy?!!? ;)
Post a Comment