Emma's new resolution for 2012: Wear makeup every day.
To many of you, that sounds so simple, but I always had a horrible habit of forgetting to put makeup on (or just wearing eyeliner). Sometimes, in my head, I still look all tan and well-rested like before I had children. Ha! The truth is, as a 30 year old woman, I look much better with makeup on. So, that's my resolution: to wash my face everyday and put on a full face of makeup. It's only a 5 minute process since I don't wear foundation or do anything fancy. Another part of the resolution is that I'm trying to put it on at home and not in the car (while parked of course). I've done pretty well with it so far even though I've remembered it at 4pm a couple of times. The true test will be when the baby is born. :)Did you make a new resolution this year? How is it going for you?


1 comment:
Michael likes me to wear more makeup, than less, because he says I look 12 otherwise. What with the bags and dark cirles under my eyes I don't know how he thinks that. I also feel like I look better with makeup. :)
My never-ending resolution is to get in shape. Haven't exercised one day this year yet. Ugh. ;)
Post a Comment