Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Some February Pictures
We had a picnic for lunch one 80 degree day when I was teaching preschool. These girls are so much fun!
Here's our 3 carseats in 1 car. Not what we had planned, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully we'll be able to get a used minivan before the summer. Otherwise, I'll be home-bound a lot. Dan's car doesn't have AC, and it's pretty unbearable here without it. So he'll need to use the Camry.
This is my friend Shelby's new baby. Anne. Isn't she beautiful? She looks a lot like her oldest (Laurel) did when she was born. I love living close to Shelby again. I'll be so bummed this summer when they move.
The kids' Valentine's Day party! We had a great time at the Stubbs house. They hosted the preschool group and the local homeschool group, so we had plenty for a great party. The food was amazing. I think brunch should be an official meal each day. Why is it reserved for special occasions?
The kids (and Dan) love building with Duplos and Legos. It is so much fun to see them create different things - usually vehicles of some sort. It looks like Bethany -in the background- was building with them on this particular day.
Here is a picture from Elena's little dance class at the rec center here. She's the one closest to the camera. The class is only 6 weeks and Thursday is the last week. They're doing a little demonstration of all that they've learned, and I'll have to miss it because I'm getting induced on Wednesday. I've asked my parents and sister to go and document it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Baby time already!! Yay; excited to see the pics and hear about the new baby!!!
Post a Comment