He has a name! Jonah is a name that I've loved for years, and Luis is a family name on both sides. It first caught my eye months ago because it's the name of Dan's grandfather and great grandfather. Later, my mom mentioned that it's the name of my great great grandfather. Perfect.
As you can tell from the pictures, he's a sleepy boy. I've really enjoyed our time in the hospital. The hospital here is very new and nice. The doctors, nurses, and staff have all been great. Plus, I've been happy to spend this time more or less alone with Jonah. As you can see, I have a couple of helpers waiting for us at home. We'll be there this afternoon.Kevin is so pleased to be a big brother.
I unfortunately had to miss a little program that Elena's dance class had last night, but she came by to visit after and did some cute demos for us. I'm so glad that Granny, Grandad, and Aunt BB were able to go support her.
Yesterday I wrote Jonah's weight down incorrectly. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, not 5 lbs 7oz. :)


4 comments:
Congrats! Love his name!
What an adorable baby! Congratulations!!
So happy for you guys and your sweet family. Great name for such a handsome little dude. Congrats!
Jonah is very cute and all. But here's hoping that Baby Dison #4 is a boy named Joaquin!
Post a Comment