This is 2 week old Jonah with 6 week old Anne. She is the daughter of my friend Shelby.
Jonah's first bath:
He loves being held in this position. Often, it is the only way to calm him.
Sweet face:
A few great gals threw a combined shower for my friend Tiffany and me. We have had all our kids within weeks of each other and in the same order: Girl, Boy, Boy.
My oldest friend Erin is holding Jonah, and in the black suit is my Young Women's president (church leader) Sister Sheeley from when I was a teenager.
The hostesses Brooke and Meghan:
Tiffany and I now have several matching outfits for her Bradley and my Jonah.
I was so lucky that Erin and her husband had an extended visit here (they live in Norway now) when Jonah was born. We grew up living across the street from each other (since she was 4 and I was 5) and it was great to have her so close again. Thank goodness our parents haven't moved. :)
A rare moment with Dad:
Smiling in his sleep:
This is the expression that we know very well:
Kevin is so cute! I just can't get enough of this kid. Here he is "hiding" in the backyard during a game of hide and seek. Notice that he is holding a single piece of the plant in front of his face.Kevin and Elena get chicle (gum) every Sunday in sacrament meeting. On Easter Sunday, Jonah somehow ended up with some in his hair! I used Crisco to get it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment