Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New House

In a couple of days, I'll do a 10th anniversary post (So excited!).  Here's a picture of our new rental real quick.  And my new minivan!  If you ever saw our house in NC, you can tell that this one is very similar.  There is a garage to the right in front of the van.  We love having a fenced-in backyard this time.  Also, half the garage is converted into a playroom which is fabulous for keeping toys out of the main part of the house.  We are enjoying it a lot.

School starts in two weeks and Elena is thrilled.  The school zone that we live in is great, so I'm thrilled.  Now that almost every box is unpacked, I'll get around to taking interior pictures soon.  The owners lived here right before us, so the house is in great shape.  As soon as we get the dishwasher fixed (It broke recently and I hate handwashing dishes!), everything will be peachy keen.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yay for unpacked boxes! Doesn't it feel good?