Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkins 2013

We went to a local pumpkin patch on Wednesday:
 
  
I took this picture of Kevin when we got home.  He didn't want to sit long enough for me to take a picture while we were at the farm.  There was too much space to run around.  
I made sure to take extra pictures of Jonah this year.  In 2012 I never got the required "baby at the pumpkin patch" pictures.  Because of a late October hurricane (Sandy), I went to the Farmer's Market and quickly bought a few pumpkins in the pouring rain while the kids waited in the car.  This year was much better!
Saturday night, we carved them:
 
I'm so psyched that Kevin and Elena are old enough to do most of the carving themselves.  They did a great job!
 
The first 2 completed pumpkins!  As always, they drew their own designs.  Kevin's has teeth that he colored black and Elena's has a bow above the left eye. 

1 comment:

Mom W said...

Super cute! Happy Halloween!

Granny
xoxoxoxoxoxox