
Elena and Laurel are having fun playing together in the water.Laurel is the adorable daughter of my friend Shelby.
This video has nothing to do with the pool, but it is hilarious so I had to share it. It was taken earlier this month at my parents house. One night after I had changed her diaper, I went to pick her back up and she started giggling like crazy. My mom preserved the moment. You'll have to excuse the shaky camera work - we were laughing so hard.
The sqealing game is something that we have since had to abandon. She loves to hear herself so much that I began to think that I shouldn't encourage it. It was a fun game while it lasted though.



1 comment:
No more squealing!? I am so sad. :( I play this video every day to hear Elena laugh.
Granny
Post a Comment