Elena's hair is starting to get
slightly longer and thicker, so I thought I would try to pull it up on top of her head with a hair band. When that failed (miserably), I used some gel to make it into a pretty little mohawk. Unfortunately, it is kind of hard to see it in a couple of the pictures because the background was dark. We went back to her usual style the next day, but trust me: it was very cool.



I had to throw these in as well since she's so darn cute!


I have a couple of videos that I will post soon - maybe tomorrow...
4 comments:
what a cutie- Adam
we can really see the both of you in her! Hopefully we'll get to see her soon.
Yay!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Elena is so photogenic! She's beautiful. The screaming video was hilarious.
Ahhhhhh, she is sooooo cute! You and Dan have such good genes to pass on! :o)
Post a Comment