One person that Elena and I are already missing is sweet Aerin. I am grateful that we were able to have Aerin at our house a few days a week for the past 3 months. She is a wonderful, wonderful baby. When she came by with her parents (who we also miss, btw) before they left for Alabama, she and Elena attacked each other with kisses and hugs. It had been a week since they had seen each other and they were so happy! It was adorable. I'm sad that it will probably be a very long time before the two of them cross paths again. Every time the doorbell rings or someone knocks, Elena excitedly says, "Aerin!" It's heartbreaking.
Two girls in blue:


1 comment:
We're going to miss you guys too! I have really loved EVERYONE here. I'm jealous of the people that don't have to move.
Post a Comment