Monday, May 5, 2008

Purse Tag

I was actually really excited to be tagged for the first time. Thanks Megan! For this tag, I am supposed to take a picture of my purse and it's contents and then "tag" 5 more people to do the same. This blog is mostly about what we do as a family and especially about what Elena does, so this gives me a chance to talk about something different. :)

I have many different purses (depending on what I'm wearing or what season it is) when I go out without Elena. However, this is my everyday bag:
For those of you who have kids, you may recognize this diaper bag as being the one that the pediatrician gives you for free with formula samples in it. I've used other diaper bags before, but this is the biggest one. The one that I want is this one: Blue Latte Bumble Bag. It retails for over well over $100. Maybe by the time I have baby #4 I can afford one of these. :) I love that it can be a backpack or diaper bag. I'm sure there are other similar options that are cheaper, but this is the brand that I saw someone with once. Wow, that was quite a tangent.

The things in the diaper bag are: a change of clothes, socks, a jacket, a party favor from the bday we went to on Saturday, some books/toys, the goldfish holds snacks, and her sippy cup. The items on the right are what I pull out of the bag and slip into a purse when I head out solita: my wallet, phone, lip gloss, a pen and keys.
Of course there were some spare Cheerios and wadded up tissues, but I didn't include those in the photo.
Now comes the part where I am supposed to tag people, but I am too chicken. I hate putting people on the spot. I'll just leave it wide open and tag whoever wants to spill the contents of their bag. I'm lame - I know.

3 comments:

Ann & Patrick McVey said...

I'm still kind of new to the whole blogging thing, so, what does it mean to be "tagged." Also, how did you get this cool background. Everyone seems to have them, and I'm still stuck with the boring one. Take Care.
Ann

Ty & Andi said...

I have the Bumble Bag and I LOVE IT! Everyone is always commenting on it, I think it may be the only thing I own that other people want and ask me sbout (I'm not the most "stylish" gal around)...Mine did not cost over $100 dollars however, otherwise, I would not own it! I'm cheap, keep your eye on the TJ Maxx/Marshalls clearance section, mine was only $20, now everyone will know how "uncool" I am :)

MEG said...

Sweeeeeet! You did the purse tag! I still think you are too organized for a mom... I don't even use a diaper bag yet because I haven't left the house. Is that bad? LOL, Danny has one... maybe I should tag him too!