PS Yes, her right eye is a little swollen and gross. There's some pink eye going around, but it hasn't been bothering her at all so far.
Monday, March 2, 2009
The Baby Book Song
Elena learned something new a couple of days ago. On Thursday night, she noticed this book on her bookshelf for the first time and wanted Dan to read it with her over and over. He was putting her down for the night because I had mutual. She calls it "the baby book."
The next day, I read it with her a couple of times, and pretty soon she was helping me with the words. I know that it's March not December, but we were amazed by how quickly she learned the song. It's hilarious to hear her say all these words when she has almost no clue what they mean, and I had to post the video for the grandparents. She's a smartie. I apologize that you have to hear my lovely voice too.
PS Yes, her right eye is a little swollen and gross. There's some pink eye going around, but it hasn't been bothering her at all so far.
PS Yes, her right eye is a little swollen and gross. There's some pink eye going around, but it hasn't been bothering her at all so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
This is so adorable!
Love, Granny
So Cute! Will says, "Elena Again!" What a cute & smart little girl.
I love you Elena you are so cute!
te amo, Abuelita
Oh Emma she's just adorable. It's so cute to see a little girl that is the perfect mixture of her mom and dad. I wish Axton looked anything like me!
What a smart little girl Elena is! We need to hang out with you two more often so that Elena can teach Sadie everything she knows!
Emma that was so cute! David was totally impressed!
Post a Comment