The other day I was thinking about how I only have one or two "belly pictures" from when I was pregnant with Elena because I would never remember to ask Dan to take one. Well, I figured as long as I was thinking about it, I should take matters into my own hands. Sure I probably could have used a self timer (or tried turning the flash off), but this quick pic in the mirror was hassle-free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Emma, you are adorable! I love the picture and I love that Elena looks so dry adn clean at the beginning of the watering and a wet mess by the end. Too cute! I am excited for the arrival of your little boy! Have you picked any names yet?
Ahhh Emma, you are a beautiful prego lady!! Love your little tummy. It is soooo small!! I was soooo much bigger at 33 weeks. :o)
Wow! you are tiny! You look so cute!
Post a Comment