Needless to say, I am eager and willing to go into labor at any minute. I hope that the baby is on the same wavelength. I also hope that he'll be head-down when he decides to come. At my appointment two weeks ago he was transverse (like this but with his back up and feet down):
and last week he had his head down, but was "unstable". Unstable meaning that he's still moving around a ton and not engaged in the birth canal. In fact, I felt him go sideways again a couple of days ago. What a stinker. I can't believe that he still has that much room. We are grateful that he seems to be spending most of his time head-down lately (including right now, I think) and we'll see what the doctor says at my next appointment on Wednesday. We are super excited to welcome a healthy boy into the family and I'd like to do it now please. :) I thought that I would do some posts today and tomorrow so that I will be all caught up in case he comes this week.Without further ado, here are some pictures from last Thursday at the Children's Museum. Dan asked Elena what she wanted to make in one of the Build-It rooms and she said a helicopter, so he looked a little photo example and made it happen. I was a doubter, but it ended up being fun.


1 comment:
stupid beanstalk!! I cannot even count how many times I have had to retrieve hannah from that monstrosity!! Yes the turn pictured there is the most difficult, but I learned that when you are seven months pregnant maneuvering your whale of a body into the opening is slick trick too! And when your less than bold 18 month old tries to follow the older ones up only to burst into tears and wallers halfway up, your again pregnant body will instinctively flinch.
Post a Comment