CHRISTMAS EVE:
Aunt BB and E spending some quality time together while rolling out the dough for the annual Wright Family Christmas Cookies.We had a fantastic Christmas. We all felt very blessed/spoiled. It was so fantastic in fact, that my parents announced that we will each only get 4 gifts next year: Something you want, something you need, something to play with, something to read. Sounds good to me. :)
This train set was a big hit.
This snow storm was amazing and breathtakingly gorgeous. It started on Christmas in the evening and kept right on snowing for about 24 hours. 12 inches worth. One thing I love about living in this region? It was almost 70 degrees less than a week later.This train set was a big hit.


2 comments:
I love Christmas! I love all of you!!!
Granny
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Emma this is Susie, Dan's former work associate. I sent you both an email yesterday, but don't know if they went to current addresses. would you let me know if either of you received the emails I sent or if there is a better email to use? I can be reached here susieatbyu.edu.
Love your blog!
Post a Comment