Dan had a birthday:
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
October, how I love thee...
As a kid I hated fall because it meant the end of going to the beach each day and the start of school. As a mom, I love the weather, the colors, the holidays, traditions, and helping to teach Elena's preschool. There is so much going on. I didn't even realize how busy we'd been until I downloaded the pictures.
Dan had a birthday:

Our preschool class and some friends/siblings went to the botanical garden on a gorgeous day:




Shelby (she's having a baby a few weeks before me) and I were able to take our kids to the zoo together:





We visited a pumpkin patch, but that will be a separate post. Also, we've been enjoying a lot of time outdoors at parks. Today we flew kites with friends (Brooke and her kids Sydney and Carson):

We also had an ultrasound and found out that we are definitely having a boy! We now have to spend the next four months discussing names. Girl names come to us so easily. Kevin's name is perfect, but I have no idea what to name another boy. We'll see what we come up with. For now, don't ask. :) This picture is of me today at 21 weeks:
It's been a great month. The only thing missing was a visit from Whitney. We soooo enjoyed having her visit last fall. I hope you all have enjoyed your October so far!
Dan had a birthday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Boy names are so hard. When we found out our second was another boy we both thought, "Crap! what are we going to name the kid!" Good luck! I am sure you will think of something great.
Great pictures! Autumn is such a beautiful season - and you have such a beautiful family!
G&G
Post a Comment