We went to the museum on September 30th because that was the day that my year-long pass expired (we originally bought it to use at the museum in NC). I wonder how long we can go without buying another one. :)
Monday, October 10, 2011
Playing at the Children's Museum
I laughed so hard when I took this video. It's just my two kids, but Elena moved around a lot.
We went to the museum on September 30th because that was the day that my year-long pass expired (we originally bought it to use at the museum in NC). I wonder how long we can go without buying another one. :)





We went to the museum on September 30th because that was the day that my year-long pass expired (we originally bought it to use at the museum in NC). I wonder how long we can go without buying another one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment