Introducing...McFunk D'Licious Dison!
Or at least that is what Dan currently has written on the white board in the hospital room.We'll come up with a real name soon - I promise. :)
He was a little camera-shy in his first photo:

This adorable baby born was born at 5:12 pm on Wednesday, February 29th. He weighs 8 lbs 7 oz and is 21 and 1/2 inches long. He's the same length that Kevin was and just 2 oz heavier. He is really tired so far, and I've been loving getting to snuggle with this cutie while he snoozes. The labor and delivery went fantastically well. We are so blessed.The OB (pictured here) was wonderful as are all the nurses that we've had:
Elena and Kevin are so excited:
Elena and Kevin are so excited:
More soon...


7 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! We know how that naming thing goes so good luck! We are loving the pictures:)
Yay! Congratulation Aunt Emma!! He sure is a cutie! And a leap day baby! What a lucky boy.
Congrats! What a cutie.
Congrats, congrats! He is beautiful! And I think being a leap day baby makes him extra lucky. :) Can't wait to see more pictures and find out the name!
Congrats!! Emma what a beautiful baby. Leap year, what a super fun birthday. Wish you well.
What a beautiful baby boy our 17th grandchild we feel so lucky! We love you guys.
How on Earth did I miss this????!!!! Congratulations! I love the name Jonah Luis. Kevin is looking so big now with new baby brother around. You look fantastic. What a beautiful family of FIVE!
Post a Comment