Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kevin's Haircut

Dan usually cuts Kevin's hair.  However, Dan's been gone so much lately and I wanted Kevin to have his hair a little shorter than usual for summer, so I took him a very fancy salon called Great Clips. 
Before:
 During:
 After:
Kevin had a great time and was SO good, but I almost cried.  It was definitely shorter than I (or Dan) had wanted, but it's growing on me.  It just took some getting used to.  He looks so grown-up this way!  What do you think?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Such a cute family you have.

Melissa S. said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! Yep, too grown up!!! :) No, it's VERY VERY handsome on him. I always let my young young boys' hair grow out a little like his "before" picture too, and when I cut it off I always have a hard time w/ it. But really, it's cute on him, it's just hard to say bye to your baby boy who was your baby boy for so long.