Hmmmm...something doesn't seem quite right here. Maybe they meant to say 80% rather than 8%. I saw this on Cianne's blog and thought it was worth a try. It was fun and really easy to do if any of y'all are interested. Let me know if your results make more sense than mine -- and check out the poll to the right.
Monday, November 5, 2007
The Look-alike Meter
Hmmmm...something doesn't seem quite right here. Maybe they meant to say 80% rather than 8%. I saw this on Cianne's blog and thought it was worth a try. It was fun and really easy to do if any of y'all are interested. Let me know if your results make more sense than mine -- and check out the poll to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Look at your cute little family! It looks like you're having such a good time with that girly! I'm excited to keep tabs on you this way. By the way, you look great!
-Ann
Post a Comment