Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bedtime Fun

Dan put Elena to bed by himself one night a couple of weeks ago because I had a church meeting and this is what he taught her:

Don't worry, he also taught her to CLIMB OUT. (Can you read the sarcasm?)

All kidding aside, she loves it and she's actually really good about only trying to get in or out when the railing is down. She'll ask if it's bajado or not and if it isn't, she'll ask you to put it down so that she can "flip into bed." So far she has never tried to get out with side up. I'm so grateful that she is such a naturally obedient kid. And I know that Elena is grateful to have such a fun dad!

2 comments:

Hymas Family said...

I see a big girl bed in your near future!

Anonymous said...

love to do her right in her crib