Thesefirst two photos are her and Caleb running through the sprinkler. I'm so glad that she got to see him run through it over and over because it helped her to finally get her nerve up. In the past, she would only stick her head or her hand in the spray. **Yes, I realize the grass/weeds are pretty long, but Dan will mow the lawn this week he has promised. :)**
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Hot, Hot, Hot!
We have been so lucky to have a mild spring...until this past week. I feel likeI'm becoming a hermit because I am pretty much only leaving the house in the mornings. It's just too stinking hot after lunch. As a disclaimer, I usually love the East Coast humidity and heat, but being pregnant in the summer is a whole new thing. I think that I will be doing a lot of swimming in the next couple of weeks. :) Here are some pics of Elena having some water fun of her own.
Thesefirst two photos are her and Caleb running through the sprinkler. I'm so glad that she got to see him run through it over and over because it helped her to finally get her nerve up. In the past, she would only stick her head or her hand in the spray. **Yes, I realize the grass/weeds are pretty long, but Dan will mow the lawn this week he has promised. :)**

We also got to spend a couple of days playing in the super cute pool that the Condon's neighbors have. The little dolphin spits water! Elena had a blast playing with Laurel, and Michael mostly wanted his mama. :) We are sad that the Condon's are moving this summer, but glad that they are going to be living less than 30 minutes from my parents! Yay!


Thesefirst two photos are her and Caleb running through the sprinkler. I'm so glad that she got to see him run through it over and over because it helped her to finally get her nerve up. In the past, she would only stick her head or her hand in the spray. **Yes, I realize the grass/weeds are pretty long, but Dan will mow the lawn this week he has promised. :)**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
do you guys have a little pool? I have a little one that we do not use, and a slip n slide if you want it.
Post a Comment