Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Girl

Play doh is Elena's favorite thing right now. She got a case of 20 colors for her birthday in January and many of them are already drying out due to overuse. She is content to sit at the table and play with it for a full hour - longer if someone else plays too.

4 comments:

AmyB said...

Look at all these posts! I loved seeing all the cute pictures from your family. I was just laying in bed with Eric last night talking about painting our bathroom blue. I love the crib tric and I think I am getting inspired to potty train Aliyah...maybe! Your gift is on the way by the way. PS I need to buy more play-doh. Thanks for reminding me!

Mom said...

Wow! What a lot of posts. Such a beautiful girl. I love the crinkly nose pix!

Love, Granny
xoxoxoxoxo

Brianne said...

put a couple drops of water in the play doh when you put it away, and the next time you get it out its just as soft as the first time you used it!!!!

Davis and Laura said...

What a little ham! I love your baby widget...it says the funniest things. I loved the one about if people ask my mom one more time how she is feeling...I get that all the time now. I FEEL FINE PEOPLE! Why wouldn't I? HA!